Our space is designed to make it possible for you to enjoy casual food and drinks while prioritizing the health and safety of all of our guests and our staff. Here are the guidelines that we have established:
- We will not tolerate harassment of any kind or any disruptive behavior that interferes with other patrons or our staff.
- We are not participating in the “Bull Pen” program and we cannot allow any outside drinks to be brought on our premises nor are you allowed to take alcoholic beverages away from our premises.
- No weapons of any kind (guns, knives, clubs, etc) are permitted on our premises.
- We will need to verify the government issued ID of any patron who will be purchasing or consuming alcohol.
- We welcome well behaved pets who must be on leash at all times.
- We encourage, but do not require patrons and staff to wear face masks.